Skip to content
The US law requiring calorie counts on menus is expected to save tens of thousands of lives and over $10 billion in healthcare costs, research shows
- The US finalized a law requiring chain restaurants to list calorie counts on menus in 2018.
- New research shows that adding calorie counts leads diners to consume 7% fewer calories on average.
- The study found that on a national scale…
- Sustainable Business My Healthy Penguin Provides Meal Prep Delivery to Enhance Community Well-Being
- Cardio Warm Up Butt and Thigh Workout – Warm Up Workout with Lower Body Exercises